Leobardo Gomez, an architecture major from Palmdale, California, will be graduating with a certificate in Creative Technology and Design. Gomez plans to get a master's degree and an architecture license to open his own practice. 

Leobardo GomezOne of my favorite memories was heading down to Taos, New Mexico with my classmates to visit the Lama Foundation. Our last day meeting our clients at the Lama Foundation was hilarious as we spent an hour there trying to get our vehicle free because it got stuck in the snow.

Tell us about your involvement and/or student leadership roles in and/or outside of ENVD.
Designers without Boundaries

What inspired you to come to ENVD when choosing your school?
What inspired me to come to CU Boulder is my old college professor who is an alum from CU Boulder. As I asked him about his experience at CU.

What is one of the greatest experiences or lessons from your time at CU Boulder that you'll carry with you into the next chapter of your life?
There are many ways to look at things. If one thing doesn’t work, take a step back and look at it from a different perspective.

Based on what you know now, what is your best piece of advice for other students?
Keep on pushing forward, just make sure to get sleep.

If you could say anything to your classmates what would you say?
Who knows how to use AutoCAD?

What does graduating from college represent for you?
An accomplished goal that needed years to finish. As some goals take a longer time than other ones.

What are your plans beyond graduation?
To join the workforce for a couple of years, pay off some college debt, and lastly, aim for a master's degree and architecture license to open my own business.