Luca RingLuca Ring, an environmental product design major with a certificate in engineering management, plans to keep learning as much as possible after graduation.

Luca RingChoose a fun path, something that you can poor your time and heart into without getting burnt out of. It seems in many cases the best work comes from the people who have the most fun doing it. So as much as you should take things seriously you should also not.

Tell us about your involvement and/or student leadership roles in and/or outside of ENVD.
My main involvement has been in the EPOD club. My pears and I spent the last year making this club a reality and in doing so I have been serving as the Co-president.

What inspired you to come to ENVD when choosing your school?
The opportunity to explore a more creative profession. All my life I've loved to create and problem solve, so when I discovered this school the values of ENVD resonated with me. It was something I could be passionate convicted to do well.

What is one of the greatest experiences or lessons from your time at CU Boulder that you'll carry with you into the next chapter of your life?
The greatest experience was discovering my passion for design. Before this realization, it was hard to feel inspired about school work, so when I found something that I truly loved to do it showed me the importance of having passion in the things I set out to do.

Describe one of your favorite memories.
ENVD open house was a definite favorite. Being able to see all the student work everyone's worked all semester on in one final debut.

If you could say anything to your classmates what would you say?
By the end of my career in ENVD, many of my classmates were my close friends. Friendships I will cherish forever.

What does graduating from college represent for you?
A point in my life where I can start doing more things for myself. I will have more opportunities to explore personal projects and ambitions and begin to learn more about the world as a whole.

What are your plans beyond graduation?
To keep learning as much as possible.