Ula Lijowska, an architecture major from St. Louis, plans to get a job at an architecture firm after graduation.

Ula LijowskaGood luck, and maybe one of us will win a Pritzker Prize.

Tell us about your involvement and/or student leadership roles in and/or outside of ENVD.
I've been a part of the CU Equestrian Team for four years and was social chair for two of them.

What inspired you to come to ENVD when choosing your school?
I was walking campus when I still hadn't decided on my major and saw the ENVD building, which inspired me to switch majors, but it's not because of the design of the building

What is one of the greatest experiences or lessons from your time at CU Boulder that you'll carry with you into the next chapter of your life?
It means overcoming a lot of challenges and learning a lot about myself, and using those skills in the next chapter of my life.

Based on what you know now, what is your best piece of advice for other students?
Make sure you start your first semester freshman year or you'll be behind.

Describe one of your favorite memories.
The Chair Project.

What does graduating from college represent for you?

What are your plans beyond graduation?
I'm still trying to figure it out: world domination or get a job at an architecture firm.