Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a few upcoming staff changes in the I&S Human Resources (I&S HR) group:

• Tanya Patzer has accepted a new position in the City of Boulder Human Resources department.  Her last day will be this Friday 4/12. I want to thank Tanya for her many years of dedicated service to CU Boulder and wish her all the best in her new endeavors.
  • We have a new staff member, Aliyah Vigil, joining our team on Monday, 4/22. Aliyah will be our new payroll coordinator. Aliyah comes to us with over five years’ experience in the accounting, payroll and human resources world. She worked previously at Stamped Concrete as an HR manager/accounting clerk. We are very excited to have Aliyah as our newest team member!

While I realize staffing changes can be disruptive to our day-to-day operations, I want to assure you that I have a transition plan in place.  

1. For leave questions including FML, FAMLI and paid parental leave, contact leave@cu.edu.
  2. For on-the-job injuries (OJI), contact ucbleavequestions@colorado.edu and donald.fitzpatrick@colorado.edu
  3. For payroll and timecard questions, until Aliyah is up to speed, contact christina.sumaya-orozco@colorado.edu
  4. For AiM questions, please submit a FMIS service ticket (VPN or campus network required) and a member of our FMIS team will follow up with you.
  5. For new hires, resignations, retirements, and new employee onboarding, contact christina.sumaya-orozco@colorado.edu
  6. For employee recognition and performance management plans (PMP), contact kerry.howard@colorado.edu.
  7. For professional development and training opportunities, contact kelsey.draper@colorado.edu.
  8. For communications and website questions, contact nancy.portner@colorado.edu and benjamin.neeser@colorado.edu

Please reach out to me directly if you have any other needs.

Thank you,
Terri

Terri Willis, SHRM-SCP, PHR
Executive Director, Human Resources and Communications
Infrastructure and Sustainability
453 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309
303-492-1208 (office)
303-492-3980 (fax)