A step-by-step process for how to order FM WorkWear is coming soon. In the meantime, view a PDF of all the new options and size options here. Please note that we won’t be able to return, exchange or swap out the items you order, so it’s very important that you know your proper sizes and styles.

Facilities Management Work Wear Program FAQs

I am an I&R employee. Do I need to wear workwear while at work on campus?

• Some I&R employees, based on the requirements of their job duties, are issued daily workwear. This new workwear will replace the old tan shirts.
  • Some I&R employees wear other personal protective equipment like gloves, and should follow the guidelines and requirements of their individual departments.
  • Student employees and temporary employees in Facilities Operations (CBS and Outdoor Services) will be provided with between one to five short sleeve or long sleeve t-shirts (depending on their work schedule and hours). 
  • Student employees and temporary employees in PDC, I&R Business Services and I&R Human Resources do not qualify for the workwear program at this time.

Will the university provide workwear for employees to use while working on campus?

• Distribution of workwear will be handled by the Distribution Center. Supervisors whose employees need new or replacement workwear are asked to submit requests via AiM.
  • Contractors performing work on campus should wear their own company branded workwear unless other arrangements are made.

Do I need to wear my workwear at all times while at work?

• Employees should wear workwear in public and common areas of campus spaces. Discretion can be used while working on tasks that require speciality PPE and gear.

Can I purchase additional items?

Eventually, yes. We will have an option for staff to be able to purchase additional specialty items in the coming months. More details on how that ordering process will work will be coming soon.

Who can I contact if I have questions?

Casey Sanders
Facilities Management Stores Supervisor
University of Colorado
3300 Walnut St. Unit B
39 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309
303-434-3285 (cell)
Casey.sanders-1@colorado.edu