Thank you for Celebrating Homecoming 2021
Homecoming 2021 featured a mix of in-person events on campus and virtual events that allowed Forever Buffs to participate from around the world — no matter where they roam. Alumni from Maine to Hawaii and Texas to Michigan, 31 states in all, showed their CU pride by joining in the festivities. The entire weekend was a huge win, and not just because of the Buffs' exciting 37-34 double overtime win!
Here are some of the ways that Forever Buffs like you celebrated CU:
- More than 150 Forever Buffs around the country participated in our Wherever You Roam Virtual 5K, generating over $1,500 in scholarship funds raised for CU Boulder students.
- Plus, 418 Homecoming T-shirts were purchased, which means that another $4,000 was raised for scholarship funds!
- The Alumni Awards highlighted some of CU's most luminous, including the first-ever committee of faculty and staff members who came together to address one of the most challenging times in campus history.
- Alumni Award winner Tandean Rustandy cut the ribbon at the opening of the Rustandy building that connects the Leeds School of Business to the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences. On top of that, he announced another 7-figure gift to support student scholarships.
- Nine incredible alumni athletes were inducted into the CU Hall of Fame and honored during the Pearl Street Stampede parade and halftime of the Homecoming game.