Published: May 7, 2024

Dr. D’Andra Mull  Hi Buff families, 

The end of the spring semester is here, and it is time to celebrate! Our students have worked incredibly hard, persevered and helped make this a year to remember. Whether your student is finishing their first or final year at CU, this is a significant milestone in their collegiate experience. Please encourage them to take time to acknowledge their accomplishments and treat themselves over the next few weeks. I also encourage you to do the same!  

The day of our Commencement Ceremony is such an extraordinary day on campus. To those of you with a graduate this spring, I extend an extra special congratulations and round of applause. The class of 2024 is an amazing cohort, and I cannot wait to see what they do next as they start this next part of their journey.  

This also marks the end of my first academic year here at CU, and I want to thank you for making it truly special. Our campus community has been so welcoming, and I am honored to be a part of the Buff family. Between campus events like Fall Welcome and Family Weekend, and just being out in Boulder, I have enjoyed meeting many of you this year. I look forward to celebrating and supporting our Buffs as they continue forward. For those who will be in Boulder this summer and returning in the fall, I am excited to stay in touch as we get ready to welcome a new class soon. 

Take care and have a great summer, Buff families! 

Warmly,   
Dr. D’Andra Mull  
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs