CU Boulder is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) which provides access to resources of general interest to faculty, postdocs and graduate students.
NCFDD is an independent academic development center that is 100% dedicated to helping faculty make successful transitions throughout their careers. They work with colleges, universities, organizations, and individuals to ensure faculty success. Their programs and services help faculty to increase writing productivity, establish and maintain work-life balance, create broad networks of collegial support on their campus, and develop a committed stance towards their institutional home. Their offerings include NCFDD Institutional Membership, their signature Faculty Success Program (FSP), Campus Workshops, and, for newly tenured faculty and FSP alumni, their Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program.
Set Up Your Account:
- Visit the CU Boulder institutional landing page on the NCFDD website.
- Select “Activate my Membership.”
- Complete the registration form using your campus email address.
- Go to your campus email to find a confirmation/welcome.
- Once your account is activated, you can review and register for events, courses, and webinars.