Euclid Parking Garage
Open 24/7, Euclid Parking Garage (EPG) is located between Broadway and 18th Street (east of the UMC) and is a "Pay by Plate" paystation lot. You must have your license plate number available to pay at any of the paystations located at each pedestrian exit. (Hint: Take a photo of your vehicle's license plate on your cellphone and you'll always have it available for Pay by Plate parking payment.)
Monday - Saturday (7:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m.) the EPG parking rate is $2.00 per hour up to three hours; after three hours the rate is $4.00 per hour. From 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. weeknights and all day Sunday the parking rate is $1.00 per hour. EPG paystations accept payment by credit card, coin and ParkMobile (Zone 63205). EPG is subject to special event parking arrangements.
Folsom Parking Garage
Open 24/7, Folsom Parking Garage is located off Stadium Drive/Folsom Street and offers "Pay by Plate" pay station visitor parking on the north side of the entry level (P1)*. You must have your license plate number available to pay at any of the pay stations located at each pedestrian exit. (Hint: Take a photo of your vehicle's license plate on your cellphone and you'll always have it available for Pay by Plate parking payment.)
Monday - Saturday (7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.) the FPG rate is $2.00 per hour. From 7:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m weeknights and all day Sunday the parking rate is $1.00 per hour.
*Long term parking is located on the south side of level P1 and all of levels P2 and P3. You must have lot 391 parking access to park in these areas.
- The hourly rate at grey meters is $2.00 per hour payable from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday; from 7:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m weeknights and all day Sunday the parking rate is $1.00 per hour.
- Lot 309 (the circle drive in front of Regent Administrative Center) has a one (1) hour maximum parking limit.
- Meters accept coin, credit and ATM debit cards.
- Please report meter problems to us at 303-735-PARK (7275), and please be aware that parking at a malfunctioning meter is a campus parking violation.
Blue meters are for persons with disabilities. A state issued disability license plate or placard must be displayed. The rate is $2.00 per hour Monday through Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; from 7:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m weeknights and all day Sunday the parking rate is $1.00 per hour.
Red Service Meters
Red meters are for service and delivery parking. Visitors may park at red service meters, at $3.00 per hour, however red meters are intended to assure quick turnover. Service meters must be paid 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Parking Payment Machines
- The parking pay station rate is $2.00 per hour Monday through Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Weeknights from 7:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m. and all day Sunday, the rate is $1.00 per hour.
- All pay stations accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) and coins.
- Please refer to signs on pay station or at lot entrance for hours of enforcement.
- Please report pay station problems to us at 303-735-PARK (7275). We are happy to assist.
Pay-by-Phone Parking (ParkMobile)
Using ParkMobile allows you to pay for parking, at ParkMobile enabled pay stations, by phone. When using ParkMobile you choose how long you want to park then pay for that amount of time. When the expiration time approaches, you can receive a text alert allowing you to extend your time (within the maximum time limit for the lot.) For more information:
- Visit the ParkMobile website.
- Review a current list of campus ParkMobile Pay-by-Phone parking lots and their locations.
- Verify CU Boulder lot numbers by looking at the CU Boulder Parking Map.
- Decreased chance of parking fines with text message expiration reminders sent to your cell phone.
- A smart phone app which enables all of the capabilities of the service with the touch of a button.
- Parking receipts via email/text message.
- Corporate accounts: ParkMobile offers the option to create corporate accounts with an unlimited number of parkers and the ability to pre-pay in denominations available for departmental use.
- A $.35 transaction fee will apply for each transaction.
Contact us with any additional questions, 303-735-PARK (7275).
Some of the documents and forms on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance please contact our Customer Service Specialists at (303) 735-PARK (7275).