Colorado Law Executive Education can create a custom program tailored to meet the unique needs of your organization. From a 10-person workshop to a 400-person academy, we are prepared to bring our substantial resources across multiple professional schools at the University of Colorado and network of professional contacts across the country, to help your organization meet its training and educational goals.
Our custom programs can cover a range of topics, such as:
- An overview of the U.S. legal system
- Corporate compliance, including the FCPA, anti-bribery laws, and other advanced regulatory schemes
- Environmental law
- Oil and gas development, rights, and challenges
- Natural resources law
- Indigenous peoples' rights
- Privacy laws and compliance
- Data privacy, security, and breach notifications/obligations
- Intellectual property
- Entrepreneurship, governance, and funding
- Sustainable development
- Negotiation, Mediation, and Dispute Resolution (internal, in business, with governments, or in international contexts)
- Domestic and international tax law
Colorado Law Executive Education also offers new director training for board members of public and private corporations, and programs targeted to family offices in the U.S. and abroad.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.